Go Back   Tibia ML Forum > English > Screenshots

Notices

Screenshots Share your screenshots with other members and look at their screens.

Old May 28th, 2015, 14:19   #1
Ympker

Ympker is on a distinguished road
Default Pinkest Clown on Celesta :)

Hello there,
I am glad to see TibiaML is back and thus I would like to contribute to the forums activity with the lifethread of my character Pinkest Clown (which is my highest character ever. I have never been past lvl 30 before). Some of you may remember my other chars life thread "Pink Clown", however I retired back in time and now made a comback with "Pinkest Clown" Ive given this some thought about where I should be starting this life thread. In the end I decided to share the whole story of my char with you, as Ive alrdy started this lifethread on another forum. So thre might be ALOT of posts today, sorry for that^^

This will be the life thread of my char "Pinkest Clown" on Celesta

An old friend sneaked up on me by surprise when I was hunting Venore trolls

He also sent me some starter eq and cash So in order to celebrate our reunion after I retired some months ago we of course had to have some good sake

Some time today I went hunting at POH and I was lucky there was no other player xD

Then got my promotion with the lad xD I kinda regret inviting him to attend this important event, because now he calls me "royal pain xD"

But resenting his bad behaviour he sent me some stealth rings to hunt with for Edron Cycs xD

I also attended the wedding of one of my friends today and ofc the only gift I got for them was sake
Still was hell lota fun with the guild hehe xD

That was my last 2 days and I had a whole lota fun with old friends and my guild

More to come!

Stay tuned

Big Update Today also

First of all some Level UPs I had today

Some loot of Cycs/Drake hunt

My FIRST dragon (thouh in a team hunt = Still VERY thrilling for me!)

Also some guildie joined us later on the dragon hunt

Stay tuned!

Did search ages for Budrik today and did Yala access

Team hunted with some guildies at drakes and got some levels^^

Screens of today

Took 8 levels today from 32 to 40

Also looted my first dragon shield (no screen)
by Damon the sorcerer

Last edited by Ympker; May 28th, 2015 at 14:27.
Ympker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2015, 14:30   #2
Ympker

Ympker is on a distinguished road

And there's even more

This doublepost is not meant to boost my topic as the posts are directly after another. I just did this to make things a little less messy

UPDATE!

Today I was gonna hunt mutated rats with Beiibis lil sorc so I was waiting at Yala dp for her to get supplies and guess who I meet there? Our commander of the first Division, Sargent Raa, who had just completed his knight outfit. Congratz on that one mate!

Later went hunting with Beibiis lil sorc Stepfire @Mutaed Rats and took 2 lvls there (one with Beibii and one solo)^^ Thanks for showing me this spot Beibii!!! Gives some gold exp^^

At the end of the day I was chilling with the guildies at our nice gh in svar and having a good time I got to meet Mag the Executioner , my guide Oband, our ladies and ofc Jabba

Love mah guild < 3

Cheers,
Pinkest Clown

Well here are some more updates
Level 54, an invisible clown (due to lags yesterday), Art Featherpitch gifting me a pig puppet because its pink (see in inventory), and dynamite fishing with Kate and Max Ja das trau ich ihr zu

I can see now why many people left real tibia due to annoying kicks or lags. But the game is always as much fun as you make it to be. What ever happened to the glorious inspiration and rpg of the old Tibian times? Has everyone dropped that for the striving to compete with botters or the simple process of progress? Tibia has always had its flaws but what made it awesome were always the players. When I see how frustrated people are nowadays I cant believe theyve been tibia players. Dont bother with botters. Either hunt them down or find another way to enjoy tibia with your guild and friends

Cheers,
Pinkest

The Dreamer's Challenge Quest

So I was doing the Dreamers Challenge Quest today - twice First time with Arwyyn but i died at the magic towers due to us having a bit of a misunderstanding and blocking each other at the walls.
Also the puzzle took us ages to do, or well, Arwyyn. I didnt get it at all haha Second time Art Featherpitch accompanied me and solved the puzzle like a boss in a few mins xD
So at some point I got to wander through the realm of dreams and eventually ended up joining the brotherhood, being convinced by what Art Featherpitch calls giving "advice" to people.
Oh and some old lvl up screen xD

by Damon the sorcerer
Ympker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2015, 15:58   #3
JoccE
Administrator

JoccE is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to JoccE Send a message via Skype™ to JoccE

Looks good

Nice progress

Awesome name btw
JoccE is offline   Reply With Quote