Go Back   Tibia ML Forum > English > Screenshots

Notices

Screenshots Share your screenshots with other members and look at their screens.

Old December 29th, 2012, 05:38   #61
Deadly

Deadly is on a distinguished road
Default Deadly level 83, 84, 85. Alot of other stuff.

Quote:
Tote- Tote, haha yes! Up to 1kk now. :] Thanks
Teddy- If you would like to take the time to look at my first page, all of my alts are there if you would like to see them. :]
Omgold- Thanks , ohh I'm sure that they will be.

OI.
I have alot for you in this update! Hope you all had a good Christmas! As did I. I got a lot of levels lately! I'm trying to get level 90! XD

I died the monster after the one that got me level 85. I looked away to answer a text and a lizard high guard pooped on me. D: But I got it back which made me happy, I also got very nice profit while doing so... and I was happy to call it profit because of free blessings!

It was a fine evening and I decided to tame the water buffalo mount, I got it my 7th try, with one leech though. :] Thanks to Tote for showing me the spawn, and Reaver for a good camping spot. :]

And then after forever, I turned in my ancient scarab task, and I got the achievement. XD Wish I would have known about it earlier!

Later on I was hunting behemoths with a guild member and Reaver came along and helped clear the behemoth quest... went great! I even helped a little!

What I've wanted to do for a long time was get 1 million gold from getting it 100% in game. And today after my fireborn giant armor sold, and some other littler items sold, I did. :]

Well. I guess I'll keep on leveling. I want level 90 so bad! I can feel the Crystalline Arrows!!
bAI.

Last edited by Deadly; December 29th, 2012 at 05:42.
Deadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2012, 18:36   #62
Deadly

Default Bye

Quote:
Tote- Plenty more deaths, don't worry.

I was thinking it would be fun to start my Giant Spider task in forbidden lands, so I went there and I made it to the giant spider spot with NO PROBLEM at all... I even blocked the behemoth to kill it, it was really easy. But then a Carniphalla paralyzed me, A CARNIPHILLA. And I wasn't allowed to use my health potion.. I wish CipSoft understood that, I mean, in order to heal my hp, I need to be able to use potions.. because then I won't die. But I mean it is a hard concept to understand, so I give them that. I mean, I don't know. I'm tired of not being able to heal my hp. Maybe some day I'll be able to use a health potion again.

I'm taking a break for some time. SO excited to have a couple bull shit free weekends.
Looking forward to:
-No stress
-More sleep
-No more running my computer for such long periods of time
-Many other things that love pissing me off

Edit: I'm probably going to be on later, I'm just mad. -,- XD

Last edited by Deadly; December 31st, 2012 at 01:37.
Old December 30th, 2012, 20:00   #63
Legendary Teddy

Legendary Teddy is on a distinguished road

I know how deaths feel, best of luck dude hope u come back feeling refreshed.....
Legendary Teddy ( Elite Knight ) ( Soon )

Legendary Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2013, 20:42   #64
Deadly

Default Deadly level 85-87, Other stuff!

Quote:
Teddy- That's the plan! I'm feeling alright now.
Tote- Scarier than a fricken demon.

hAI.
I've been pooping on my lizard task. Almost done with it actually... 728/800 But here for you are alot of levels! I am set to get level 100 before the 29th of January, we'll see how that goes. I hope well! I really want to make it for the INQ service, WotE will be no problem though.

I got distance fighting 93 a few days ago! Whoo! I guess it's cool. :P I don't really look forward to getting good skills now that they're SO easy to obtain.

Then I got another one of my favorite addons, full warrior! I will definetely be going to the full outfit, I plan on having it before February.

Lastly, whilst Reaver and I were playing dice (which was LOADS of fun even though I lost 3k~) I got an achievement! WHOO!

Well, I'm finishing my lizard task today and going for level 88... might work on hellspawns also. I DON'T KNOW!.

bAI. Happy new years! I wish you all a good 2013.

Old January 2nd, 2013, 20:48   #65
Deadly

Default The month of January, 2013, I accomplished:

Deadly level 85, 86, 87. Warrior addon! Other stuff!

Deadly level 88, Steampunked.

Deadly level 89, 90, 91. Gnomelike and Spore.

Last edited by Deadly; January 7th, 2013 at 00:17.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 09:24   #66
Ympker

Ympker is on a distinguished road

Nice update :P
Will follow XD
by Damon the sorcerer
Ympker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2013, 11:04   #67
Deadly

Default Deadly level 88, Steampunked.

Quote:
Tote- It is to easy, just takes a lot of nights of offline training!
Ympker- Glad your going to follow it, Thanks!

Well, I finished my lizard task, as expected today and knocked about about 100 more into my next one. I can't wait to inform all of you about my first kill on Fazrah! I hope I can loot something nice to help with my profits because lately I have been using assassin stars! I love them, more than anything. Using them is just so much easier.. LOVE Assassin Stars. Which helped me get level 88:

While hunting I looted my first Zaoan Armor, that was pretty kick-ass.

Then I got an achievement for using the Steamboat. That was pretty neat.

bAI.
I have a list of movies to watch so I will probably be up through the night.
Hope you all had a good time over the holidays! Be safe. :]

Old January 5th, 2013, 14:02   #68
glotzer
Tibia ML Staff

glotzer is on a distinguished road

^^ painfull tasking, best luck on your boss

Stars are cool, just damm expensive. Did u try the new bolts/arrows yet? Im not playing a Paladin but i heared they are nice
glotzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2013, 00:16   #69
Deadly

Default Deadly level 89, 90, 91. Gnomelike and Spore.

Quote:
glotzer- Yeah it's not the best tasking but sure is good experience! I hope he drops atleast one good item... I could use it towards my profits because I didn't exactly make money when I used assassin stars. I just tried the new bolts with a Crystal Crossbow and it rocked.. but I still prefer assassin stars. XD
Tote- Thaaaaaankz. Excited to get the boat achievement now! I wonder if it's called boat punked! HAH.. not.. not funny? Ohh.. alright.

hAI.
I been hunting like a baws. I decided to get a crystal crossbow because I didn't have enough for a warsinger but I will eventually get enough money for a warsinger... although not to sure if I want to now... we'll see. XD But as I said, levels. I MUST get level 100 before the 29th for INQ!!!

Then I got some levels on Sonic, I don't particularly like this character... I just want to get level 30 sometime to make GFBs while I'm getting stamina on my rp. XD

Achievements:

And that is it. I have school starting tomorrow which makes me want to vomit. I am so un excited but as far as Tibia goes I will have to cut back of course so I will be going for 50% - 100% of a level a day which will put me at 100 by the 29th... but certaintly before the 29th... and if I can bust out a few levels on the weekends, it will be no problem. :]

bAII.

Old January 9th, 2013, 01:50   #70
glotzer
Tibia ML Staff

glotzer is on a distinguished road

sick pger, wish u the best to get your level
glotzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2013, 12:38   #71
Snowbelle

Snowbelle is on a distinguished road

8 levels to go! I think you'll reach your goal even if you play only on weekends, Mr. PGer.
Snowbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2013, 04:13   #72
Deadly

Hello friends of TibiaML! Double EXP Week just finished up and I thought I'd share my progress. XD I've gained quite some levels since I last remember.